Nursdoc Forensic is a specialist division within the company that supplies secure healthcare. We supply an NHS equivalence of care services to those that are detained in police custody suites, HM Prisons and other secure healthcare environments.
Nursdoc can provide temporary, permanent and sessional Health Care Professionals (HCP), Forensic Medical Practitioners, prison trained and experienced Nurses, Doctors and allied healthcare professionals across the UK.
At Nursdoc, we can supply in specialist fields such as prison and police custody healthcare, forensic medical examination and sexual offence examination.
Care, Custody and Control – Nursdoc can supply cover with the following personnel.
- Health Care Professionals (HCP)
- Firearm Licensing Assessments
- Forensic Medical Examiners (FME)
- Forensic Physician
- Paramedic Healthcare Professional
- Approved Medical Practitioners (AMP)
- Custody Nurse Practitioner
- Forensic Nurse Practitioner / Examiner
- Clinical Forensic Nurse
- Practice Custody Nurses
- Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHP)
- Approved Social Workers (Adult / Adolescent)
Areas we cover:
- Detainee Care
- Her Majesty's Prisons Service (HMP)
- Ministry Of Defence (MOD)
- Alcohol & Drug Units
- Equality and Individual Needs within Mental Health
- Children’s & Young Persons
- Mental Health & Learning Disabilities
- Assessment/Treatment of illnesses and injuries within custody
- Determination of fitness to be detained in custody
- Determination of fitness to be released from custody
- Determination of fitness to be interviewed and charged: competent to understand charge
- Examination and forensic sampling of adult suspects of serious crime
Please call 0330 555 5000 for more information or drop us a line with the contact button below.