Health Care Assistant
|Job Type||Part TimeShiftTemporary|
|Job Sector||HCA - CarerHCA - Nursing Home|
|Salary||Competitive Hourly Rates|
|Telephone||0330 555 5000|
- The provider would ideally like people who are able to come in on a regular basis due to the nature of the home only holding 8 residents, however there is a lot of ongoing recurring work available so it’s a good chance to get regular work on an agency basis.
As a Care worker, you will be supporting people in a residential service which is extremely homely and welcoming to their staff both permanent and temporary. If you are looking to develop a career in care in a calm and collected environment this is a great opportunity. The client I am supporting are a small home situated in Gloucester. They are looking for experienced candidates who are medicine trained and able to administer paracetamol and calcium.
- Market leading rates of pay
- Easy registration - we will come to you
- Control of the work that you do
- Quick payment of timesheets and referral vouchers
- An opportunity to be part of our professional team
- A responsive company that will be there for you when you need us
How to Apply:
If you’re a Health care assistant that meets the above criteria and interested in this position then please do apply online using the button below.
For more information, please feel free to contact Nursdoc by calling 0330 555 5000.
Alternately please email email@example.com