Registered Nurse - Crewe
|Job Sector||Nurse - General WardsNurse - MedicalNurse - Nursing HomesNurse - Surgical|
|Salary||£26.00 to £32.00 per hour|
|Telephone||0330 555 5000|
- Nursdoc are currently nationwide providers for a number of large care home groups.
We are urgently recruiting for a Night Nurse for on-going rotas within our new client in Crewe.
The home is set in a residential area of Crewe, whilst on shift as a Care Home Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the care of your residents making sure they are the looked after dependent on their needs. Residents could need care across a number of areas including Dementia, Elderly and Palliative Care. You will head a team of other care assistants making sure each individual resident is taken care of regardless of their need.
The main responsibilities of your role would be administering medication, observation checks and updating care plans/ medical records.
You Must Have:
- NMC PIN
- At Least one Years UK Experience working as a Nurse
- CRB Certificate(Must be within a year or registered on the update service)
- Passport / Visa(If not EU Passport)
- Proof of Address(Dated within the last 3 months)
- National Insurance Proof(Card or P45/P60) *
- Mandatory Training(CPR and Manual Handling)
Please contact me if you’re interested in the work, Tommy Pickard @ Nursdoc on 0330 555 5000