Nurse Home Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Sector||Nurse - Nursing Homes|
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
Nurse Home Manager, Campsea Ashe, £40k plus £2.5k PRP
Our client is a leading provider of elderly care and we are assisting in their search for a Nurse Home Manager, for an elderly nursing and dementia care home, based in Norwich, Norfolk. This organisation are well regarded locally and have services throughout the UK. The role is based in Campsea Ashe.
- This is a real opportunity for a Nurse Home Manager who enjoys a challenging role and the opportunity to bring about change and develop a service and staffing team.
- Its a smaller home, so the opportunity to really get to know your residents and provide essential, person centered care and to develop relationships with their families is a real opportunity.
- Easily accessible in Norwich, from areas such as Brooke, Norwich itself and Beccles
- The ability to meet CQC, company and legislative requirements through team management
- You will be a qualified nurse with managerial experience
- Experience as a Home Manager within a similar sized service, or potentially an experienced Deputy within a larger service looking to manage their own home.
- £40,000 (negotiable)
- An Additional £2,500 Profit Related Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 /year