Medical Nurse Co-ordinator
|Job Sector||Nurse - A&E|
|Salary||£35000 per annum|
General Job Description
Nurse Medical Co-ordinator, London
As a member of the nursing team, you will be a registered nurse. You will assist the client and their family in obtaining the best medical care and provide them with clinical support throughout management of their case.
You will co-ordinate all medical operations and activities relevant to the service user's case, including the patient, their family, the Medical Specialist Consultants and others according to each specific case.
Providing the highest quality service and be professional and cordial at all times, in line with the company's spirit, vision, service agreement and work regulations.
- To explain the exact nature and added values of our service, while assessing the needs of the patient, understanding and managing the expectations of the patient and / or his family.
- To support in retrieving, assembling and organizing all medical reports, documents, test results and information needed to manage the case.
- To take thorough and elaborate Intakes and medical updates.
- To coordinate all parties involved in the management of the patient's case: the client and his family, , the Medical Specialist Consultants globally, and other medical parties. Schedule meetings and phone calls, confirming their execution.
- To oversee the achievement of the clinical plan developed and recommended by the client's multidisciplinary team.
- To continuously update the Head Nurse and Operations Manager with regards to the status of the medical cases, as well as reporting any significant problem or special situation in need of immediate medical or operational attention to the Global Medical Director.
- To establish a relationship with the client and his family and be fully acquainted with his/hers medical case.
- To assist in the management of the medical cases and the Global Medical Director in the quality control process.
The above job description is minimal and we will email you a full job description for your perusal on receipt of your application.