Nursing Home Manager
|Job Sector||Nurse - Geriatric|
|Salary||£40000 per annum|
Our client is a leading provider of elderly care and we are assisting in their search for a Nurse Home Manager, for an elderly nursing and dementia care home, based in Norwich, Norfolk. This organisation are well regarded locally and have services throughout the UK.
- This is a real opportunity for a Nurse Home Manager who enjoys a challenging role and the opportunity to bring about change and develop a service and staffing team.
- Its a smaller home, so the opportunity to really get to know your residents and provide essential, person centered care and to develop relationships with their families is a real opportunity.
- Easily accessible in Norwich, from areas such as Brooke, Norwich itself and Beccles
- The ability to meet CQC, company and legislative requirements through team management
- You will be a qualified nurse with managerial experience
- Experience as a Home Manager within a similar sized service, or potentially an experienced Deputy within a larger service looking to manage their own home.
- £40,000 (negotiable)
- An Additional £2,500 Profit Related Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 /year